Política de privacidad
ESPAÑOL: This legal notice regulates the use of www.els-industries.com (the WEBSITE), which is the property of ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS S.L. (ELS), is registered in the Ciudad Real Business Registry in volume 572, Book 0, Folio 4, page CR-22888, entry 1 and its registered offices are located at Calle María Jesús Ortega nº 2 C.P. 13600 Alcázar de San Juan (Ciudad Real) Spain and Tax Vat no.B-13556071
Under section 5 of Spanish Act 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection, you are informed that personal data collected over this website will be stored in a file registered with the Spanish National Data Protection Registry.
The controller is ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS S.L. (ELS), The personal data are processed for the purpose of handling and answering any questions you submit, informing you of our promotional activities and services and processing your requests.
ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS S.L. undertakes to uphold its obligation to keep your personal data confidential and its duty to keep your personal data safe, and it will take all measures necessary to prevent unauthorised alteration, loss, processing and access to personal data, in view of the advances of technology. You may exercise the rights of data access, modification and cancellation that are yours by law by writing to ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS S.L., at Calle María Jesús Ortega nº 2 C.P. 13600 2 Alcázar de San Juan (Ciudad Real) Spain
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All contents of the www.els-industries.com website (including but not limited to databases, images, photographs, drawings, graphics and text, video and software files) belong to ELS or are licensed or otherwise provided to ELS by its content providers. All contents are protected by national and international intellectual property law.
The structure, design, organisation, source code and composition of all WEBSITE contents are the exclusive property of ELS and are protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property law. All rights reserved.
The domain name, trademarks and other marks, signs and logos appearing on the www.els-industries.com website are the duly registered property of ELS.
All texts, data and drawings, graphics, videos and audio resources found now or in future on the WEBSITE are the property of ELS or its suppliers/providers and may not be modified, copied, transformed, altered, reproduced, adapted or translated by third parties without express authorisation from the content owner. The availability of texts, data and graphics on the WEBSITE in no case implies any transfer of ownership or right to operate, reproduce, broadcast, transform, distribute or transfer the texts, data or graphics in question, apart from the right of use entailed in legitimate use of the www.els-industries.com website.
Anyone making unauthorised use of the information on the WEBSITE or infringing intellectual or industrial property rights will be held liable as established by law.
ELS declares that the WEBSITE is equipped with the necessary technology to enable access and use.
The USER must assume liability for opinions, content and generally all activities. The USER cannot hold ELS liable for damages stemming from activities performed without ELS’s knowledge and beyond ELS’s control
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ELS guarantees the operation of the www.els-industries.com website. Nevertheless, there is no such thing as total security in the computer field. The user therefore holds ELS free from liability for unpredictable computer attacks. ELS will apply all due diligence to keep the information and content housed on the WEBSITE error-free. However, it cannot take responsibility for access or content errors beyond ELS’s control, and it takes no responsibility for:
- unavailability, maintenance and operation of the WEBSITE or its services or contents;
- failure by the WEBSITE or its services or contents to usefully, properly or validly satisfy users’ specific needs, activities, results or expectations;
- computer viruses in the contents;
- any use of the contents by users, especially use that is unlawful, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these general conditions, good faith, general practice or public order;
ELS allows links to be created from third-party websites to any page or pages on the ELS WEBSITE provided that the following conditions are met:
- Links on the WEBSITE must be accorded in advance with the owners of the linked sites. ELS is not responsible for misuse or unlawful, immoral or disorderly activities performed by users at the linked sites.
- Owners of other websites that wish to create a link to the www.els-industries.com website likewise undertake not to establish links to websites containing contents, statements or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic type, websites approving terrorism or websites that are in general potentially harmful in any way to ELS’s good name or image.
- All links to the WEBSITE must lead to the WEBSITE’s home page
- Neither partial nor total reproduction of any of the ELS WEBSITE services is allowed
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the pages at ELS’s WEBSITE or its services may be included.
- ELS is not responsible for contents accessed through links or modifications to links, link use or links’ technical availability.
When links are posted on the www.els-industries.com website, this necessarily implies that ELS has commercial relations or ties of association with the website owner at the linked website.
ELS does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for the lawfulness, content or quality of data or information offered by third parties reached by links from the www.els-industries.com website.
VALIDITY OF THESE CONDITIONS
ELS reserves the right to change the conditions under which the WEBSITE is used and accessed. These conditions are indefinite. If any terms of these conditions or portions of the terms of these conditions are declared null or void, only the particular terms or portions at issue will be null and void. All other conditions will remain in force.