1. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
Article 22.2 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce [Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, LSSI-CE] (hereinafter referred to as the LSSI-CE) stipulates that:
- Services providers may use storage and data recovery devices on any users’ terminal equipment provided that users have given their consent after having been provided with clear and comprehensive information regarding its usage and, in particular, data processing, pursuant to the provisions laid down in Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection.
- In circumstances where it is technically possible and effective to do so, users shall be able to provide their consent to data processing by means of the correct browser parameters or applications, provided that users are able to configure the settings upon installation or update with a specific action to that effect.
- The foregoing shall not prevent potential technical storage or access for the sole purpose of transmitting communication via an electronic communications network or where such storage or access is strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service that has been expressly requested by the user.
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from the provisions laid down in Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE:
- Only to allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
2. TYPES AND PURPOSES OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies enable the website to, among other things, store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or equipment, and can be used to recognise the user, depending on the information contained and how these cookies use your computer.
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application, and benefit from different options or services resulting from these, such as controlling the traffic and communication of information, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering all items in a request, carrying out a purchasing process request, carrying out an event registration or participation request, enabling security features when browsing, storing content for video or audio distribution or sharing content on social networks.
- Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general pre-defined features in accordance with some terminal criteria such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration with information about where the service is accessed from, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These allow the party responsible to track and analyse the user’s behaviour on the websites linked to them. The information gathered by these cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and to create user browsing profiles on those websites, applications and platforms, with the aim of improving the analysis of data used by users.
- Advertising cookies: These allow, in the most effective way possible, the management of all advertising sections that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service in accordance with criteria such as edited content or frequency of the adverts displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These allow, in the most effective way possible, the management of all advertising sections that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service. These cookies store information about the user’s behaviour obtained by analysing browsing habits in order to tailor a specific profile to show relevant adverts.
3. INFORMATION PRINCIPLE
This website uses its own cookies and not third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|Analytics / Functional
|This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.
|Analytics / Functional
|This cookies is installed by Google Universal Analytics to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.
|Performance / Functional
|This cookie is set by qTranslate WordPress plugin. The cookie is used to manage the preferred language of the visitor.
|Necessary / Obligatory
If users do not explicitly confirm that they consent to the installation of cookies but continue to browse our website, we will assume that they have agreed and we will accordingly inform them about the possibility of blocking or deleting any previously installed cookies by adjusting their browser settings.
5. OPTIONAL NATURE OF COOKIE INSTALLATION
Whilst the installation of cookies on your computer is optional, not enabling them could considerably limit or prevent the functionality of the website, which would make it impossible to receive any services from our organisation through the website.
6. DISABLING COOKIES
User can modify, block or disable the cookie settings at any time. For further information, please check the settings for the relevant browser:
- CHROME: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- EXPLORER: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- FIREFOX: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- SAFARI: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
See also the Google AdWords: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL will not be held liable for the content and authenticity of cookies policies from third parties.