The Directorate / Governing Body of ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL (hereinafter, the person responsible for the treatment), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the person responsible for the treatment with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which is repealed Directive 95/46 / CE (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations for the protection of personal data (Organic Law, specific sector legislation and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for complying with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy and can demonstrate this to the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the person in charge of the treatment will be governed by the following principles that must serve to all the personnel of him like guide and frame of reference in the treatment of personal data:
- Data protection from the design: The data controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of treatment and at the time of the treatment itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as minimization data, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Data protection by default: The data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data that are necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment will be processed.
- Data protection in the information life cycle: The measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete life cycle of the information.
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: Personal data will be processed in a lawful, loyal, and transparent manner in relation to the interested party.
- Purpose limitation: Personal data will be collected for specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: the personal data will be exact and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable measures will be taken so that personal data that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed are deleted or rectified without delay.
- Limitation of the conservation period: Personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: Personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or illegal treatment and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage, through the application of appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Information and training: One of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information provided to the personnel involved in their treatment. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be professionally trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations. The Data Protection Policy of ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL It is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the personnel of the data controller, who must know and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity, as well as identifying and providing the improvement opportunities it deems appropriate to achieve excellence in relation to its compliance. This Policy will be reviewed by the Directorate / Governing Body of ENGINEERED LAND SYSTEMS, SL, as many times as it is considered necessary, to adapt, always, to the current provisions on the protection of personal data.